Fantastic brick home nestled on a private lot within short distance to Historic Roswell and Canton Street. The two story foyer will welcome you into your new home. The dining room opens up to the extremely spacious living room which is also connected to the open kitchen. Fresh paint, recent updates and hardwood floors throughout the main level. A study and guest bedroom connected to the sunroom on the main floor. Large family room with cathedral ceilings on main level. The upstairs boasts 3 bedrooms including the spacious master suite with enormous master bath and spacious walk-in closets. Picturesque and extremely private backyard oasis. The home boasts an elevator servicing the unfinished basement and garage all the way to the upper level.
Single Family, Traditional
3,374 sq. ft
3,374 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Garbage Disposal,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Elevator,Foyer - Entrance,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden Area. Cul De Sac.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service