Stunning contemporary home in East Cobb! Spacious lot backs up to the Chattahoochee National Recreation Area complete with a natural flowing creek. Sit on your deck and enjoy the tranquility of nature along with the deer and birds. Home boasts a 2 level deck, high ceilings, 2 stone fireplaces, private master suite, in-law suite, large bonus room, plus recreation room. Home offers a very spacious floor plan with 3,450 sq. ft.Renovations completed in the last 4 years include new Kitchen, updated Baths, new Roof, HVAC, Water Heater, Painting, and replacement of most Windows. This property is one of a kind!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
Low Flow Fixtures,Public Water
Sewer In Street
Detailed Room Information
- Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In
- Central Air, Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. .
- Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- Storm Doors
- Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Storm Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Hardwood Floors,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Boat Amenities
- No Dock Or Boathouse
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Other (See Remarks). Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service