BACK ON THE MARKET with loads of renovations! Southern Charmer! Lge rocking chair front porch welcomes you into spacious home. NEW KITCHEN Cabinets, Countertops, LVP, and Paint! NEW CARPET upstairs! Agreeable Gray paint in most rooms, fits any decor. Sep Office, DR, Country Kit with Brkft Area, Half Bath, and LR w/ Brick Fireplace. Fenced back yard with inviting deck for entertaining. Upstairs 3BR/2B w/ bonus rm that could be 4th BR as well as laundry. Partially finished basement has rooms to fit your lifestyle. 2 car garage. Tons of storage throughout home! 2 HVACs (6 mo & 2 yr), ROOF 9 mo. Convenient to shopping, medical, restaurants, and entertainment. Be pre-approved for your loan so you are ready to jump on this deal!
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Detailed Room Information
- Other (See Remarks)
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Country Kitchen,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Other (See Remarks). Sloping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service