Welcome home! Nestled in the small cul de sac neighborhood of The Enclave at Waters Edge near the BT Brown Reservoir, this 3 or 4 bedroom home with attached 2 car garage and circular drive awaits you. Enter the foyer to a large living room with gas starter/log fireplace. The kitchen has Corian counter tops, island breakfast bar and plenty of cabinet space. Separate formal dining area. The floor master is large and has its own private screened porch for quiet time as you enjoy the view of the treed back yard. Upper floor opens to a nice size nook that is currently used as an office area. Could also be used as a sitting/toy/nursery area. The bonus room currently used as a 4th bedroom with a very large hall closet just outside the door. Take a walk down to the Lake! Or bring your small electric boat or kayaks. Do some fishing or let the kids play on the playground. Not often the opportunity comes to live near the BT Brown Resevoir! Northgate schools. Close to shopping, medical, interstate and schools.
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,430 sq. ft
Enclave At Waters Edge
2,430 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Island,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Carpet,Ceilings - Vaulted,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Screen Porch. Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service