Charming and well kept home on 6.3 acres in Demorest! This house will check all your boxes! Open concept main floor with master + ensuite on main level. 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom upstairs + separate stairs that lead to huge bonus room! Massive laundry room and pantry area! Full finished basement includes two more rooms easily used for additional bedrooms or office space and more open room than you can imagine for entertaining! Screened porch overlooks private lot that is completely flat and partially fenced. Workshop with power and water behind home with two full size garage bays. 50x40 covered concrete pad perfect for parking your RVs, boats, or other toys. Good cents certified. Additional mobile home on property (no value given) that can be renovated and used for aging parents, older children, or as an income producing property. Unrestricted land, bring your animals and start your mini farm!
Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
3,435 sq. ft
3,435 Sq. Ft. (approx)
H A Wilbanks
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Country Kitchen,Pantry
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- Storm Doors
- Certified Good Cents,Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Programmable Thermostat,Storm Doors,Water Heater-ele
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Double Vanity,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,3 Car Or More,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Detached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Parking Pad,Parking Shed,RV/Boat Parking,Side/Rear Entrance,Storage,Guest Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Garden Area,Out Building,Porch,Screen Porch,Workshop. Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service