Lovely home in a desirable neighborhood in Lawrenceville. This home features a beautiful back yard with Koi Pond, Grape Vine Trellis, Peach & Blueberry trees. A wonderful place to enjoy your outdoor living. The home is freshly painted inside and out. New window throughout the house. Kitchen has been renovated with granite countertops, new appliances, new sink and new floors. Bathrooms have been renovated with granite countertops, tile floors and light features. Garage freshly painted. Large master suite with large in walk in closet. Large Deck for entertaining. Septic tank was recently service and pumped. No HOA in this community. Easy access to Hwy 316 as well shopping and restaurants. It won't last.
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Daylight,Finished Rooms
- 1. Gas Starter,Masonry.
- Double Pane/Thermo,None,Roof Vent Fans,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Foyer - Entrance,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- x 100
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Veranda,Water Feature. Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service